Faith

One thing that's very important to me, is my faith. I believe that Jesus is the son of God and died for all of our sins! Maybe you 103 viewers on this site aren't a believer, but I am. I'm not trying to make anyone offended, so please don't take this personally. But if you aren't saved, I want to just tell you that God loves you, no matter what crime or sin you have done! You are beautiful in everything you say and do. So if you want to be saved by the holy spirit and cleansed of your sin, read along with this prayer:

Father, I want to accept you as my lord and savior. I want more of you and less of me. So please forgive me of my sin and cleanse my heart to make me born again! Amen  

 Its simple, you might think it's to simple. But it does take prayer and devotion! Remember all sins are equal in the Lords eyes  love ,

Comments