Moving Foward

Hey, guys!

I realize I haven't been consistent enough with this blog as i should be. i haven't  even properly introduced myself.

If you have any questions to ask me don't be afraid to leave a comment!

My name is Mila and I'm a teen girl. I have gone through many things in life just like you. I started this blog because i want to keep things real with my readers. This is a safe place for all of you to enjoy and discover, you're not alone!

Currently i am adjusting to a move out of state, and change is so hard. All my family and friends are home and some times it feels like I'm...

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL.

Just think about it, you cant go back home and carry on the same life you lived before. Because truth is things have changed! So you end up stuck in the unfamiliar. I'm not saying moving here is completely miserable, but i am saying things are different.

Positivity is the key when change comes your way. Instead think of how you can completely leave your reputation behind and start from scratch!

When forming new relationships with new people, remember there will always be at least one person who will act like they hate you for no reason. But underneath their skin is complete envy and jealousy  for you.

THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE FRIENDS IS TO BE ONE- RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Under all circumstances just be yourself and keep moving forward.

 Mila, XOXO


Comments